I'm writing code that prints synonyms for words:
from nltk.corpus import wordnet synonyms=  for syn in wordnet.synsets("hi"): for lm in syn.lemmas(): synonyms.append(lm.name()) print(set(synonyms))
But, this code displays synonyms only for English words, but how to make it output for Russian words as well?
- python : Bot on aiogram does not see the answer to someone else's message
- How to translate into a normal format -a date from numbers. Python
- python : How to create a window in the game for example (dota2)
- python : How to speed up polynomial hash calculation
- python : Sending a file using telegramAPI
- python : Input() constraint (int, float)
- Authorization key before running Python script
- python : Why does list.remove() incorrectly remove elements in a loop?