There are 3 network interfaces on the server:
tun2s1-tun2socks interface connected via
I want traffic from tun1 to go through tun2s1.
Client -> tun1-> tun2s1-> eth0
If you run the command
curl --interface tun2s1 http://site.com, then the request is made correctly, that is
tun2s1connected correctly. Connection problem
I've tried creating a new routing table and routing through it, but that hasn't worked yet either
With the help of tcpdump I monitor both tun interfaces, I see how packets 10.8.1.2 go to tun1 > 126.96.36.199, and on tun2s1 -188.8.131.52 > 10.8.1.2. But the vpn client still fails to ping
ip route add 10.9.1.0/32 dev tun2s1 src 10.9.1.1 table admin ip route add default via 10.9.1.1 dev tun2s1 table admin ip rule add to 10.8.1.0/24 table admin ip rule add from 10.8.1.0/24 table admin
/ip_forward=1 */rp_filter=0 */accept_local=1
- linux : Forward client traffic through a different interface and forward the port
- linux : Bash script to form large IP blacklist ipset iptables
- linux : Blocking all requests except some sites
- linux : IPA Bind in Local Network
- linux : Block outgoing traffic
- OpenConnect GUI on Linux. How to reset the user password that has saved by default
- linux : Using IPTables, it is necessary to hide 22 so that it is not visible when scanning (NMAP and TD)
- linux : How to connect to two different IP at the same time?
- linux : How to configure traffic tunnel only inside the VPN network?