My task is to get sha512 from user input. How to get hash in C++? I can only use openssl, not crypto++. Honestly, I did not find a clear explanation and code examples on how to apply the same openssl in practice. If sha512 cannot be obtained on openssl, then at least sha384 or sha256, no less!. I ask for a code example with obtaining a hash. The OS used is Linux.
- c++ : What does this code mean in the kernel file?
- c++ : How to set the required compiler in the CMake build system and specify the correct path to it?
- c++ : What does a file descriptor and inode association point to?
- c++ : How to check if a string exists in an array of strings?
- c++ : How to intercept Ctrl-D?
- c++ : How to remove part of a string by the value of another string?
- CMake (C++) had problems connecting an external library from github
- c++ : TTF_OpenFont: Error writing to datastream
- c++ : Process /Thread Synchronization Mechanisms in UNIX /Linux