Situation: There is a stationary computer on which Windows OS is installed, VirtualBox is installed on Windows. Linux Ubuntu server is installed on the virtual box.
Tell me what settings you need to make in Linux (virtual) and Windows in order to be able to connect from Windows to the ubuntu server virtual machine via ssh and at the same time have Internet on the virtual machine!!!
P.S. clambered all over, tried many different ways, nothing helps.
- linux : Install Ubuntu as a virtual guest in VirtualBox and ssh connect from a Windows 10 host
- linux : How to change the console to the Ubuntu interface in the virtual machine?
- linux : Date: Invalid Option -'C'
- linux : Error in VirtualBox "FATAL: NO Bootable Medium Found" when loading from VDI
- linux : When creating a Box with Ubuntu 18.04, an error occurs with Packer
- linux : Using IPTables, it is necessary to hide 22 so that it is not visible when scanning (NMAP and TD)
- linux : I want to change the setting of SSHD for each port
- linux : Does not pin the car
- I can not put a great resolution in Astralinux through VirtualBox