I've looked at some bots that show the number of monitored servers or users in their status. I know only two ways -Status, Command.
Because. it's real, so it's possible, but how...? If it's not difficult, sort out all the possible options in more detail, I'll be glad to learn something new :D
Answer # 1
- python : How to set an avatar?
- python : How can a Discord message be remembered in a variable? (discord py)
- python : How to send a newsletter to all members of the discord server? discord.py
- python : Help with the implementation of asynchronous
- Is it possible to make a ban for a bot, write only in a separate channel? discord.py
- python : the bot does not delete the link
- python : How to close access to the voice channel? Discord.py