I'm running my app
spring+tomcatwith these options:
-Xms256m -Xmx3048m -Dserver.port=3333 -Dserver.tomcat.max-threads=30 -Dserver.tomcat.max-connections=35 -Dserver.tomcat.max-post-size=-1 -Dserver.tomcat.connection-timeout=-1 -Dserver.tomcat.keep-alive-timeout=-1 -XX:+UseG1GC
Create 35 connections via parameter
max connections, and set the time as
-oneso that connections are not closed after idle.
After starting, I want to execute
getrequest for data (well, or any other request). If you run the application, then through requests you can access the data and get a response from the server, but if you leave the server for 1-2 days and re-access it, then nothing will happen. The request does not reach the server. This I see through
Fiddlerand through the application itself.
If you look at the data through
Progress Teleric Fiddler, you will see a message like this:
The first picture shows that
connection: closealthough it is not clear what this is about.
Based on the parameters that are set before starting the application, connections should not be closed, even if idle for a long time occurs.
Tell me, what is the reason for this situation? How can you make it so
- Causes and investigation methods for 500 errors in Java
- java : 500 when sending FormData
- Java How to run 2 Tomcat servers with different parameters in one application?
- java : Does spring modify resources folder
- java : Incorrect time (time zone) in the response
- java : How to get the data that the user enters on the login page?
- java : Query to db with nested Hibernate classes
- java : Getting the id of an authorized Spring Security user
- java : how can I display a picture from a database using freemaker?