Answer # 1
Please organize your question a little more
1) Assumptions and things to be realized
2) The problem/error message you are experiencing
Is this an error?
pod install [!] No `Podfile'found in the project directory.
3) Corresponding source code
It looks like you are writing a Podfile, but please organize it
4) What I tried
Please describe your approach to the issue
What you can say here
Where is Podfile located? Where are you trying to pod install?
Is CocoaPods set up to work?
$gem install cocoapods
Is this successful?
Podfile doesn't seem to have source, but what about the external library manual?
- xcode - i get an error when i try to install and build an external library
- macos (osx) - i can't install xcode 11 even though it's macos catalina
- linux (center OS7) install JDK, tomcat, mysql to build java web project running environment
- xcode project and github repository cannot be linked (?)
- xcode - can't install in swift real machine test
- xcode - i searched for an error but found no solution
- xcode swift unable to install app name in actual device debugging
- xcode - unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an optional value ~
- xcode - no suitable image found appears and i can't build it
- xcode - i want to install multiple pickerviews
- xcode - when i tried to install a real machine with flutter, i could not build it not only on the real machine but also on simul
- macos (osx) - [i'm in trouble] i can't install xcode 10 on high sierra
- xcode - build input file cannot be found:''
- xcode - unable to install "app name" error occurs
- i want to share my xcode project with others
- [xcode] "library not found for -l iphone-lib" error occurs when building
- xcode - pod install in flutter doesn't work
- xcode - i get a "library not found for -l realmcore -io" error when building
- xcode - build error when adding framework file to ios project generated by unity (command/usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code
- xcode - i get a warning when i pod install and i can't use swifter
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable