Answer # 1
Please organize your question a little more
1) Assumptions and things to be realized
2) The problem/error message you are experiencing
Is this an error?
pod install [!] No `Podfile'found in the project directory.
3) Corresponding source code
It looks like you are writing a Podfile, but please organize it
4) What I tried
Please describe your approach to the issue
What you can say here
Where is Podfile located? Where are you trying to pod install?
Is CocoaPods set up to work?
$gem install cocoapods
Is this successful?
Podfile doesn't seem to have source, but what about the external library manual?
- xcode - unable to install "app name" error occurs
- xcode - build input file cannot be found:''
- xcode - when i tried to install a real machine with flutter, i could not build it not only on the real machine but also on simul
- macos (osx) - i can't install xcode 11 even though it's macos catalina
- xcode - i want to install multiple pickerviews
- xcode - no suitable image found appears and i can't build it
- xcode - unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an optional value ~
- xcode swift unable to install app name in actual device debugging
- xcode - i searched for an error but found no solution
- xcode - can't install in swift real machine test
- xcode project and github repository cannot be linked (?)
- linux (center OS7) install JDK, tomcat, mysql to build java web project running environment
- Vue step pit-install dependency module npm install in the project error
- Ways to install vue and vue-cli with npm and create a project using webpack
- Example of counting Xcode project code lines in iOS
- How to install and use Mint-UI in a vue project
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"