MySQL5.7.20 is installed, but MySQL fails to start.
I am using Windows7.
The procedure is based on this URL.
You can also set a password, restart your PC → Try to start MySQL from the service,
"The MySQL57 service on the local computer has been started and stopped. Some services will automatically stop if they are not used by other services or programs."An error dialog
When I checked mysqld_error.log, ERROR appeared.
2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.898016 + 09: 00 0 [Warning] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated.Please use --explicit_defaults_for_timestamp server option (see documentation for more details). 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.899016 + 09: 00 0 [Note] --secure-file-priv is set to NULL.Operations related to importing and exporting data are disabled 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.899016 + 09: 00 0 [Note] C: \ mysql \ bin \ mysqld (mysqld 5.7.20-log) starting as process 4828 ... 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.908017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use Windows interlocked functions 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.909017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Uses event mutexes 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.910017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: _mm_lfence () and _mm_sfence () are used for memory barrier 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.911017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.3 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.911017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Number of pools: 1 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.912017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Not using CPU crc32 instructions 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.916017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, total size = 128M, instances = 1, chunk size = 128M 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.924017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.939018 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: The innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.940018 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: The innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.941018 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: Plugin initialization aborted with error Generic error 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.242036 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] Plugin 'InnoDB' init function returned error. 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.243036 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] Plugin 'InnoDB' registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed. 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.245036 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] Failed to initialize plugins. 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.247036 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] Aborting 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.248036 + 09: 00 0 [Note] Binlog end 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.249036 + 09: 00 0 [Note] Shutting down plugin 'CSV' 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.251036 + 09: 00 0 [Note] C: \ mysql \ bin \ mysqld: Shutdown complete
I have confirmed that ibdata1 is not read-only.
However, I do not know how to solve it.
I would be happy if someone could teach me.
Answer # 1
There may be a process left. please make sure.
Answer # 2
As shown in the reference URL, the process remained.
Answer # 3
DB file cannot be read or written
Because [ERROR] InnoDB: The innodb_system data file'ibdata1'must be writable occurs
I will list it once.
Cannot be viewed by mysql user # ls -l/var/lib/mysql / -rw-r -----. 1 root root 12582912 Feb 28 17:47 ibdata1 Change the user to mysql and start it. # chown -R mysql: mysql/var/lib/mysql / #/bin/systemctl start mysqld.service
- i get an error when i try to install mysql with bundle install [ruby on rails]
- "error: package: mysql" while installing mysql 57 on amazon linux 2
- mysql - about docker container startup error
- i want to display mysql on ec2 using sequel pro, but i get an error
- mysql - db:migrate gives an error
- mysql table error 1064
- mysql server does not start up (error! the server quit without updating pid file)
- mysql - error on rake db:create rails_env=production during ec2 deployment
- [rails] error occurred in bundle install mysql2
- xcode - error "failed to build the scheme "landmarks"" in swiftui tutorial
- when i failed to log in, i want to display the error message "there is an error in the input contents" in the jsp, but
- mysql - heroku heroku create error resolution
- i want to resolve activerecord::statementinvalid with a mysql error
- mysql - innodb: table flags are 0 in the data dictionary but the flags in file /ibdata1 are 0x4800!
- error: failed to push some refs to'https://@githubcom//git' is displayed
- about mysql innodb unique constraints and concurrent insert
- mysql 1142 error i get an access violation, so i want to grant permission
- mysql - heroku laravel 1142 syntax error or access violation is not fixed
- about mysql insert error
- git - about startup error with docker-compose
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin