MySQL5.7.20 is installed, but MySQL fails to start.
I am using Windows7.
The procedure is based on this URL.
You can also set a password, restart your PC → Try to start MySQL from the service,
"The MySQL57 service on the local computer has been started and stopped. Some services will automatically stop if they are not used by other services or programs."An error dialog
When I checked mysqld_error.log, ERROR appeared.
2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.898016 + 09: 00 0 [Warning] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated.Please use --explicit_defaults_for_timestamp server option (see documentation for more details). 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.899016 + 09: 00 0 [Note] --secure-file-priv is set to NULL.Operations related to importing and exporting data are disabled 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.899016 + 09: 00 0 [Note] C: \ mysql \ bin \ mysqld (mysqld 5.7.20-log) starting as process 4828 ... 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.908017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use Windows interlocked functions 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.909017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Uses event mutexes 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.910017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: _mm_lfence () and _mm_sfence () are used for memory barrier 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.911017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.3 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.911017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Number of pools: 1 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.912017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Not using CPU crc32 instructions 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.916017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, total size = 128M, instances = 1, chunk size = 128M 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.924017 + 09: 00 0 [Note] InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.939018 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: The innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.940018 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: The innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable 2018-01-19T11: 28: 20.941018 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: Plugin initialization aborted with error Generic error 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.242036 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] Plugin 'InnoDB' init function returned error. 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.243036 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] Plugin 'InnoDB' registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed. 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.245036 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] Failed to initialize plugins. 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.247036 + 09: 00 0 [ERROR] Aborting 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.248036 + 09: 00 0 [Note] Binlog end 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.249036 + 09: 00 0 [Note] Shutting down plugin 'CSV' 2018-01-19T11: 28: 21.251036 + 09: 00 0 [Note] C: \ mysql \ bin \ mysqld: Shutdown complete
I have confirmed that ibdata1 is not read-only.
However, I do not know how to solve it.
I would be happy if someone could teach me.
Answer # 1
There may be a process left. please make sure.
Answer # 2
As shown in the reference URL, the process remained.
Answer # 3
DB file cannot be read or written
Because [ERROR] InnoDB: The innodb_system data file'ibdata1'must be writable occurs
I will list it once.
Cannot be viewed by mysql user # ls -l/var/lib/mysql / -rw-r -----. 1 root root 12582912 Feb 28 17:47 ibdata1 Change the user to mysql and start it. # chown -R mysql: mysql/var/lib/mysql / #/bin/systemctl start mysqld.service
- python - unknown error: failed to get convolution algorithm on tensorflow gpu
- java - i get an error when connecting to mysql
- error when starting service in mysql
- mysql - mariadb suddenly got an error and couldn't connect to the local server
- ruby - causes of mysql error when starting unicorn on ec2
- mysql error library not loaded: resolving libmysqlclient18dylib (loaderror)
- i read mamp mysql with rails 5 and get an error
- error about mysql when building environment with docker
- error with net start mysql 57
- php - "update failed" error when entering short code
- about permission error when backing up with mysql
- laravel - stack error: command failed: appears when npm install
- about android 10 app startup error
- i get an error trying to connect to the root of mysql
- i get an error in mysql and can't move forward! ??
- mysql - please tell us about the error statement for rails db: create!
- about apache startup error (httpdservice: failed with result'protocol')
- about error connecting nodejs application and mysql
- ruby - mysql error after auto deploy
- error message from mysql when opening laravel app
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error