I would like to create a system that retrieves and displays tweets from hashtag searches with Ruby on rails.
Rate limit exceeded
# app/controllers/tweets_controller.rb class TweetsController<ApplicationController def show @tweets = TwitterClient.get_client.search ("# Cold today", count: 2, lang: "ja", since_id: 0) end end # show.html.erb <div> <% = @ tweets.tweet.each do | tweet |%> <% = tweet.text%> <% = end%> </div>
The number of tweets to be acquired is specified as "2" so that the limit is not caught, but an API Rate Limit error message appears.
What's the reason?
Answer # 1
It is the number of times, not the number of acquired cases, that gets caught in the limit. Is this process called many times somewhere? There are sites that have Japanese translations for restrictions, so please check.
- twitter - how to automatically display tweets from multiple accounts on the site
- php - twitter api cannot get some tweets
- python 3x - i want to get a lot of twitter tweets in python
- how can i use the twitter search function with python?
- python 3x - i want to get twitter tweets by specifying a user in python
- python - twitter hashtag collection program
- html - embedding tweets including twitter videos does not work
- sending replies to tweets using twitter api in google apps script
- php - search from username by twitter api
- i want to go back in time and get tweets with python and the twitter api, but i can't
- [twitterapi] i want to get designated hashtag posts from designated users!
- twitterbot using ruby search for tweets addressed to you and send a reply if there is a specific keyword
- twitter - how to combine tweet search results into a spreadsheet with gas
- c # - twitter api search
- php - i want to search twitter by pressing the link on the website
- python - get tweets by specifying time with twitter api
- how to get twitter image url of specific hashtag from twitter using twitterapi in rails
- python : Request restriction in Twitter API
- ruby on rails - [rails] routing error occurs in devise_token_auth and the registration screen cannot be displayed
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to pass json from controller to html (erb)
- python - i want to change the data obtained from the twitter api to a dictionary type
- ruby on rails - i want to know how to return from rails api mode to non-api mode (normal rails)
- python - the problem that timeouterror appears while getting tweet data through twitter api and saving it in csv i had no proble
- ruby - i can't get a payjp token on aws
- html - i want it to be rendered if the search word is incorrect
- ruby on rails - i want to create an image posting function with react (typescript), formik, rails api, activestorage