'apt-get'is an internal or external command,
It is not recognized as an operable program or batch file.
I got an error.
The Snowboy library was installed according to the procedure.
Sudo seems to be runas in windows, so
apt-get install swig3.0 python-pyaudio python3-pyaudio sox
I got the above error.'apt-get'
Does that mean I have to install more commands?
How do I fix it to install the Snowboy library?
Answer # 1
apt-getis a package management tool for Ubuntu Linux.
And according to the Snowboy site,
Currently, Snowboy supports:
all versions of Raspberry Pi (with Raspbian based on Debian Jessie 8.0)
64bit Mac OS X
64bit Ubuntu (12.04 and 14.04)
Android with ARMv7 CPUs
Pine 64 with Debian Jessie 8.5 (3.10.102)
Intel Edison with Ubilinux (Debian Wheezy 7.8)
This meansnot supportedfor use on Windows.
Answer # 2
apt-getis a Linux command such as Ubuntu and cannot be used on Windows.
Also on GitHub
Note: Snowboy does not support Windows yet.Please build Snowboy on * nix platforms.
I think you should install Linux on a VM such as VirtualBox.
(I'm sorry if I was wrong because I don't know much about Snowboy)
- command prompt - it is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file what is
- ruby - 'rbenv' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- php - prefcd 'is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file error
- heroku is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- "internal or external command, not recognized as operable program or batch file" error
- how to connect to an internal network and then connect to an external vpn from there
- sh - how to run external binary files in docker build
- aphp yum internal command or external command?
- c ++ - i want to obtain external parameters from internal parameters in opencv (individual calibration)
- line break is not recognized when storing command result in variable in fish shell
- algorithm - what is the internal road length of trees and the external road length of trees?
- error when deleting [django] migrations:'rm' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch fil
- when executing a command with git on heroku, 'git' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or bat
- network - external mail server on dmz and mail server in internal segment
- command prompt shows internal and external commands and cannot use linux command
- Android method for obtaining internal and external memory card
- Workaround for "phpexe" when yiic command is not an internal or external command
- Detailed method of accessing internal hosts from external networks using reverse ssh
- Briefly explain the definition of C ++ internal and external functions and macros
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error