I want to check if the server is started, but it is not done.Background
As a reference, Zabbix3.0.14 was installed on CentOS7 (1708).
I want to be able to see the server status from the web console.
Even if "12. Release restriction on SELinux",
The status of the "Start Zabbix server" item on the dashboard remains "No".
I think the service is not running,
systemctl status zabbix-server
● zabbix-server.service-Zabbix Server Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/zabbix-server.service;enabled;vendor preset: disabled) Active: active (running) since Sat 2018-01-13 15:21:46 JST;32min ago Process: 17505 ExecStop =/bin/kill -SIGTERM $MAINPID (code = exited, status = 1/FAILURE) Process: 17604 ExecStart =/usr/sbin/zabbix_server -c $CONFFILE (code = exited, status = 0/SUCCESS) Main PID: 17606 (zabbix_server) CGroup: /system.slice/zabbix-server.service └──17606/usr/sbin/zabbix_server -c /etc/zabbix/zabbix_server.conf Jan 13 15:21:46 localhost.localdomain systemd : zabbix-server.service hol ... Jan 13 15:21:46 localhost.localdomain systemd : Starting Zabbix Server ... Jan 13 15:21:46 localhost.localdomain systemd : Started Zabbix Server. Hint: Some lines were ellipsized, use -l to show in full.
displayed and started? It seems to be doing.
Are there other factors? Please teach me.
Answer # 1
Check that the server and agent are running properly by executing the following command:
$ps -ef | grep zabbix
Is the port used for monitoring changed from the default?
In that case, it is necessary to match the settings on the server and the agent.
Answer # 2
Is this the only Zabbix Server related process?
Normally, when Zabbix Server is started, various processes depending on the application run simultaneously.
Please also check if the 10051 port is listening on TCP correctly.
If the ss command can be used, it can be confirmed with the following command.
The point to check later is
Zabbix web configuration ($ZBX_SERVER and $ZBX_SERVER_PORT in /etc/zabbix/web/zabbix.conf.php),
Check the Zabbix Server settings (ListenIP in /etc/zabbix/zabbix_server.conf).
Answer # 3
SELinux settings were insufficient.
You did not have setrlimit permission.
I solved it by referring to this article.
Thank you for the answers.
- linux - [centos 7] after starting the ftp server with centos, i cannot log in to the ftp server using the windows command prompt
- ruby on rails 5 - local server of ruby on rails cannot be built
- cannot start python from server via lighttpd
- c# cannot connect to sql server
- linux - [centos 7] how to access samba server from windows
- linux - [centos7] i tried to copy from the centos server to the windows desktop with the scp command, but it was not transferred
- cannot ssh connection to the rental server
- centos - postfix+dovecot cannot receive email from outside
- centos - i want to build a git server
- i want to build an irc server on centos6 and connect with a windows 10 client
- centos - register the jitsi meet server installation repository
- i cannot connect to centos7 with rlogin
- web server - cannot access the website created on xampp
- centos - registration to dns server (local) when multiple hosts are attached to the same ip
- python - about django server startup
- centos - cannot resolve name with rental vps
- dns server construction centos7
- [windows server] i cannot log in to windows server 2019 installed in virtualbox
- i created a wordpress site using vps, but the server cannot be found
- about dhcpdconf when creating a home server with centos 8
- Centos7 Zabbix34 email alert configuration (solve email content as xxbin attachment)
- Zabbix 404 installation documentation tutorial (based on CentOS 76)
- CentOS 801905 install ZABBIX44 version (verified)
- CentOS7 installation zabbix 40 tutorial (detailed graphics)
- Guide for installing ZABBIX44 in CentOS 8
- Tutorial illustration of installing zabbix24 under centos65
- Super detailed step record of installing zabbix30 in centos7
- Centos74 zabbix347 source code installation method steps
- Detailed explanation of Centos72 compile and install zabbix32 (detailed steps)
- Zabbix34 installation steps in Centos 7