git init → Reinitialized existing Git repository.
I would like to delete this existing repository and commit it in the normal way. Thank you. (Windows10 Ruby 2.4.4 Rails 5.1.6)
(Beginner. I have a problem with the Windows account name. I have uninstalled all Rails etc. and started over with a new account. Previously, there was no problem until git push heroku master gave an authentication error. I'm in trouble, is there something wrong with that?)
git init Reinitialized existing Git repository in C:/Users/×××/00 // git / git add 〇〇〇 fatal: pathspec '〇〇〇' did not match any files git status On branch master No commits yet Untracked files: (use "git add<file>..." to include in what will be committed) .gitignore Gemfile Gemfile.lock README.md Rakefile app / bin / config.ru config / db / lib / log / package.json public / test / tmp / vendor / nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track) Here I added everything with git add file name. git status On branch master nothing to commit, working tree clean git add 〇〇〇 fatal: pathspec '〇〇〇' did not match any files
Answer # 1
Isn't that error coming out because the repository already exists?
If you want to create a new repository, first delete the .git folder in that folder.
#I don't know what I want to do. .
Answer # 2
Reinitialized existing Git repository in C: /Users/×××/〇〇〇/.git/
.gitis an error saying "Git repository already exists in
C: /Users/×××/〇〇〇/.git/folder" You can reset it by deleting the code>directory.
- github - about reinitialized existing git repository in /users/********/git/
- github - i want to create a new repository from an existing repository
- macos (osx) - i can't push to a remote repository on github
- "repository not found" error on first push to github
- github - push from source tree, error in remote repository
- how do i get my github repository into my search?
- about creating a github local repository
- move a github remote repository
- i want to share a private repository created with my github personal account
- i want to use wp pusher in a private repository managed by github organization
- nodejs - how do i add a library to an existing repository?
- sending source code to github repository does not work
- i want to make my github repository private
- private repository cannot be cloned with https from github (public key authentication)
- cannot push to github (cannot connect to remote repository)
- cannot upload to repository on github
- github - is it possible to create a local git repository on the cloud such as goole team drive?
- github - create remote repository with githab
- github - about githab repository
- ruby - after downloading the plugin from github, i don't know how to write the path
- "potential security vulnerabilities" in actionview on github what to do? ?? ?? bundle update? ?? ??
- ruby - i want to make the test successful
- i get an error when i try to commit on github
- github - i can no longer deploy to heroku