def Func1 ():
for x in range (0, len (ProcessText1)):
Func2 (A [x], B [x])
TypeError:'method'object is not subscriptable.
What should I do?
A [x] and B [x] are lists. ProcessText1 is also a list.
In addition, the above error appears at Func2 (A [x], B [x]).
Answer # 1
TypeError: The error'method'object is not subscriptable is an object that cannot access subscripts.
Since it is'method&apos ;, it seems that  is specified for the method object itself in the class.
For example, the following code will generate the same error.
class MyClass: def my_function (self): pass A = MyClass (). My_function A 
I can't say anything without looking at the other codes, but I think this error is in A [x], B [x].
Isn't there a mistake in A (x), B (x), etc.?
Other respondents may be able to answer more easily by pasting the full text of the error content or the full text of the source code, and reproducing the same error with the minimum code if it is severe. not.
- python - i want to store an object in an array
- python - about the feature selection method
- python - transfer learning with tensorflow object detection api is not possible
- python - determine if there is a django object and transition to the screen
- [python] i want to know the output method
- python, csv conversion method (text file not tab-delimited)
- [python] when i try to call a gml file on networkx, i get "attribute error:'int' object has no attribute'decode'"
- python - django formset value method
- python 3x - i get'list' object is not callable
- python - 'tuple' object has no attribute'dot' cannot be resolved
- python - introducing tensorflow object detection api doesn't work
- python - set-executionpolicy method
- python - about image processing of hog method
- python - i want to pass a value from view to form object in django
- python - support for'tuple' object is not callable
- python - i want to check the value stored in each object with django (= i want to debug)
- python 3x - [python] about the method of totaling for each data frame and element
- python - please tell me about typeerror
- parallel processing method in python
- python - concise and easy-to-understand method name
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin