def Func1 ():
for x in range (0, len (ProcessText1)):
Func2 (A [x], B [x])
TypeError:'method'object is not subscriptable.
What should I do?
A [x] and B [x] are lists. ProcessText1 is also a list.
In addition, the above error appears at Func2 (A [x], B [x]).
Answer # 1
TypeError: The error'method'object is not subscriptable is an object that cannot access subscripts.
Since it is'method&apos ;, it seems that  is specified for the method object itself in the class.
For example, the following code will generate the same error.
class MyClass: def my_function (self): pass A = MyClass (). My_function A 
I can't say anything without looking at the other codes, but I think this error is in A [x], B [x].
Isn't there a mistake in A (x), B (x), etc.?
Other respondents may be able to answer more easily by pasting the full text of the error content or the full text of the source code, and reproducing the same error with the minimum code if it is severe. not.
- python - tracking method of specified object in continuous image (video)
- Implementation method of list as function parameter in python to prevent modification by actual parameter
- python 3x - i want to display the result of object detection on the terminal
- python 3x - about zero_grad method in pytorch
- python: when an exception is caught in a class method, i want to stop the subsequent processing (i want to maintain the ui of tk
- Using python to realize the modeling method of stationary time series
- Python implementation method of calculating RGB average value of image
- python - a method to randomly select an element from the np array and change it to a specified value
- python - i want to avoid'anonymoususer 'object is not iterable by using if statement in django and classview
- python digit number determination method
- Call method of one-dimensional list in two-dimensional list in python
- Python learn to write data to file and save method
- Python opencv realizes the method of reading, displaying and writing images
- python - i don't understand why typeerror takes no arguments
- i want to know the reason and acquisition method because there is a page that can not be scraped (only a part) in python
- python - attributeerror: 'display' object has no attribute 'screen'
- python 3x - about line break method of list
- python object
- python - [pytorch] when i try to use numpyndarray type data, i get a typeerror
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"