def Func1 ():
for x in range (0, len (ProcessText1)):
Func2 (A [x], B [x])
TypeError:'method'object is not subscriptable.
What should I do?
A [x] and B [x] are lists. ProcessText1 is also a list.
In addition, the above error appears at Func2 (A [x], B [x]).
Answer # 1
TypeError: The error'method'object is not subscriptable is an object that cannot access subscripts.
Since it is'method&apos ;, it seems that  is specified for the method object itself in the class.
For example, the following code will generate the same error.
class MyClass: def my_function (self): pass A = MyClass (). My_function A 
I can't say anything without looking at the other codes, but I think this error is in A [x], B [x].
Isn't there a mistake in A (x), B (x), etc.?
Other respondents may be able to answer more easily by pasting the full text of the error content or the full text of the source code, and reproducing the same error with the minimum code if it is severe. not.
- python scraping:'nonetype' object is not subscriptable error
- python - concise and easy-to-understand method name
- please tell me the processing method other than exit() when the process is terminated prematurely with the conditional branch of
- [python] typeerror: find_elements_by_xpath() takes exactly 2 arguments (4 given) in selenium
- python - specify the object id in the template tag
- python number aggregation method csv
- behavior of class object in python
- python 3x - i use the count method but it doesn't display properly
- python - error:'model' object has no attribute'predict_classes'
- python - please tell me what to do when keras does not work typeerror: can only concatenate str (not "list") to str
- about typeerror in python
- python - how to resolve typeerror: unhashable type:'slice'
- python stepping method on vscode
- image classification method using python
- python - it is not plotted by clustering such as kmeans method
- object - difference in description method of type alias of typescript
- python - typeerror: relu() missing 1 required positional argument: error message'x'
- python 3x - about line break method of list
- python 3x - how to deal with'type' object does not support item assignment
- python method at regular intervals
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved