def Func1 ():
for x in range (0, len (ProcessText1)):
Func2 (A [x], B [x])
TypeError:'method'object is not subscriptable.
What should I do?
A [x] and B [x] are lists. ProcessText1 is also a list.
In addition, the above error appears at Func2 (A [x], B [x]).
Answer # 1
TypeError: The error'method'object is not subscriptable is an object that cannot access subscripts.
Since it is'method&apos ;, it seems that  is specified for the method object itself in the class.
For example, the following code will generate the same error.
class MyClass: def my_function (self): pass A = MyClass (). My_function A 
I can't say anything without looking at the other codes, but I think this error is in A [x], B [x].
Isn't there a mistake in A (x), B (x), etc.?
Other respondents may be able to answer more easily by pasting the full text of the error content or the full text of the source code, and reproducing the same error with the minimum code if it is severe. not.
- typeerror in python:'str' object is not callable
- python - i'm looking for a method like the countif function in excel for pywin32
- python - typeerror when calculating the array of images called by imageopen ()
- python - beautifulsoup gives error'nonetype' object has no attribute'text'
- python - i want to store an object in an array
- python - background program by sharley method
- python - i want to resolve typeerror: expected ptr for argument'% s'in cv2countnonzero
- python - ball bounce method?
- how to add python built-in class method
- python - object is not displayed in html in django queryset
- python - the generated object will be cut off in 10 seconds
- python - speech processing typeerror:'int' object is not subscriptable
- python - typeerror: can't multiply sequence by non-int of type'list'
- python - about typeerror
- python - about unhashable, object is not callable
- python - [opencv] i want to display the area of each object at the position adjacent to the object
- python - wait for user reaction using wait_for method in discordpy
- python - timestamp type data formatting method
- python - typeerror:'list' object is not callable
- python - 'httpresponse' object has no attribute'cookies'
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file