It uses the python twitterAPI installed from.
from twitter import * datetime, twt, rts, , ,  max_id = 123456789 count = 200 timeline = t.statuses.user_timeline ((user_id = user_id, count = count, max_id = max_id, exclude_replies = True, include_rts = True)) for tweet in timeline: twt.append (tweet ['text']) datetime.append (tweet ['created_at']) rts.append (tweet ['retweeted'])
Tweet retweet flags are all false. In other words, everything in rts is False.
(Text, tweet date, etc. can be acquired normally)
Does anyone know the cause?
This article was written in 2010, but this bug seems to have occurred at that time.
Reference url (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/twitter-development-talk/Iu4P0uaJK9c)
Answer # 1
The value changes depending on whether the authenticated user is
◇ Reference information
From Tweet object
Indicates whether this Tweet has been Tweeted by the authenticating user.
In the case of a question sentence code, I think that
retweetedwill not generate data that is
trueunless you perform a retweet operation on that TL yourself. But.
As a result, what is displayed as "I'm Retweet" in the TL on the browser is the value:
- i want to get twitter retweet information with python
- python - about the phenomenon that the brew command is not found in jupyterlab
- about the phenomenon that the value of the variable (list object including map) is reset in python 38
- python - i want to change the data obtained from the twitter api to a dictionary type
- python 3x - i want to calculate a physical phenomenon
- python - twitterapi i want to resolve errors when acquiring follower information
- python - phenomenon that looks immutable even though it should be immutable
- python - get the follower's screen name with the twitter api
- emoji counting using twitter api in python
- i want to get retweet information with python without any limit on the number of retweets and the period
- python - a mysterious phenomenon cors error only occurs when more than a certain number of characters are passed in the query pa