When I tried to run an application under Python, I got the following error:
****: ~/SemanticSegmentation $python3.5 main.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File"main.py" ;, line 7, in<module>
from PIL import Image
File"/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/PIL/Image.py" ;, line 60, in<module>
from. import _imaging as core
ImportError: cannot import name'_imaging'
After examining this ( https://www.tutorialfor.com/go.php?id=123146 ), it seems to be an import error in Pillow However, in another place (https://github.com/python-pillow/Pillow/issues/3088), it is considered as a problem under "_imaging.cpython-36m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so".
And so is in this environment.
Now how can we solve this problem?
Answer # 1
I'm calling Python 3.5 in a shell, but the referenced library is for Python 3.6. Which version are you going to use?
- python - error that cannot reshape
- python - pygame error mp3 cannot be loaded
- import numpy cannot be executed from command prompt in python
- python - import pilimage error
- python - to eliminate the error display of import pgzrun in pygame zero
- python - importerror: cannot import name'config_context'
- i cannot resolve the error in the python sample code non-ascii character
- about the phenomenon that import error occurs in python
- python - i'm getting an error that render_to_response cannot be imported by django
- python - i cannot scrape post communication
- about python value error
- cannot query field error when trying to get information with graphql in gatsby x cms
- python - about pandas attribute error
- i got an error when i tried to run a program that is a python for statement
- python error using jupyter notebook
- python - i cannot install anaconda!
- error when machine learning in python
- ruby - cannot load such file error when requesting
- python - in dash, an error has occurred for the aailed component prop type: invalid component prop `figure