When I tried to run an application under Python, I got the following error:
****: ~/SemanticSegmentation $python3.5 main.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File"main.py" ;, line 7, in<module>
from PIL import Image
File"/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/PIL/Image.py" ;, line 60, in<module>
from. import _imaging as core
ImportError: cannot import name'_imaging'
After examining this ( https://www.tutorialfor.com/go.php?id=123146 ), it seems to be an import error in Pillow However, in another place (https://github.com/python-pillow/Pillow/issues/3088), it is considered as a problem under "_imaging.cpython-36m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so".
And so is in this environment.
Now how can we solve this problem?
Answer # 1
I'm calling Python 3.5 in a shell, but the referenced library is for Python 3.6. Which version are you going to use?
- module import error when executing wsl python code with vscode
- python - from sklearnmodel_selection import train_test_split cannot be used
- python 3x - when i install pycrypto with python pip, i get an error and cannot complete the installation
- python - from tensorflowlosses import huber_loss cannot be imported
- python - about import error of flask
- python - cannot import pyautogui
- python - an error occurred in the code of "from smbus2 import smbus" on raspberry pi 4 (smbus2 installed)
- an error occurs in python scraping from bs4 import beautifulsoup
- python - i get an error when i do driverget () in a for loop
- python - cannot pull 3 or more values into the program with the input command (hang!)
- python - error in image binarization, grayscale, morphology conversion
- python - time-out error occurs during communication
- python - error occurs only in debug mode in vba
- python - i want to import a text file (jsonl) to the database at once
- i get an error when i perform hexadecimal operations in python please tell me the grammar
- drop-down list cannot be selected by operation with python selenium
- python - list index out of range error occurs for index 0
- python setuppy install cannot be run
- python opencv error
- the python file cannot be found